Any one From Southern Ireland???

gersrt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Any one from Southern Ireland Using the Kyrptview.

How are your channels fairing out????

Hi Any one from Southern Ireland Using the Kyrptview.

How are your channels fairing out????

You should be fine mate, have you got the latest Firmware release?

I'm in Dublin 24, N*L, got a drembox etc,
Lost movies,sports etc a month or so ago. Im gussing that people on kyrptview on N*L cable, Dublin, have also lost the same channels due to the nagra switch over, no better off etc????
Im not too fussed as Ive a paid subscription etc, but curious

Presently, yes for any channel that has had N1 switched off.

I'm in Dublin 24, N*L, got a drembox etc,
Lost movies,sports etc a month or so ago. Im gussing that people on kyrptview on N*L cable, Dublin, have also lost the same channels due to the nagra switch over, no better off etc????
Im not too fussed as Ive a paid subscription etc, but curious

Have you not read the thread ?

They haven't lost anything. Its fully working. don't ask me how.

I can confirm that all the channels on N** in Southern Ireland are working 100% with no problems whatsoever and may it well continue : multi :

UPC Ireland is totally separate from Virgin Uk.

UPC has changed all sub cards over the last few months, so until you see virgin giving out new cards you should relax your cax!

Yes true but only N2 when they change to N3 all gone Ireland and the U.K.

well the igate and the box super usb are also clearing,they havent even started sending out n3 cards on cho*s so it will be another while before n3 is fully implemented and as for the uk well thats totally separate upc arent in the uk so unless virgin decide to start n2 or n3 ye are safe for another while

Last edited:
They are now starting to swap the nagra 2 cards now for nagra 3

Yet they are still giving out N2 cards to new subscribers.

Doesn't really sound like they are in much of a hurry to swap over to N3 does it ?

The UPC info also doesn't specify which system they are swapping to. The add appears to be aimed at those with N1 cards which are mostly being swapped for N2 cards at present.

Last edited:
came home today and all S*y movies and sports are gone. I'm in the Dublin area.

nagra 2 switch off began earlier today i'm afraid! The missing channels are those that are only broadcasting in nagra 3. Nice while it lasted

dya know anything about the schedule of the switch off? any idea if there'll be a box that can handle it, if Kryptview don't?

Back