Any of you lot smoke

Never smoked in my life, still skint, over weight, high blood pressure etc etc, do you think i have missed out on something :rolleyes:

never have never wil an i never take drugs eithe my grandad smokes and he tried to give up but lasted 2 month with the patches then again he has smoked for 40 years

good job every one dont give up what will the goverment do with such a cut in tax lol

I only Smoke when I'm on Fire ... lmfao

lol @ trippy i still smoke but i have cut to 10 cigs and 3 rollups and 5 doobies a day
thc is fun!

@ seedy rom check out these 3 cafes m8
prix dami for purple haze very nice :):)
amnesia for the fishermans freind ;)
and the best one is the grey area for there bioweed (strong as fcuk)

yea i dnt smoke pure tobacco, only the greens wenever chillin wit m8s or goin out wit m8s :D

I get soooooo sick of people having a poke at smokers.....keep it to yerself I aint interested.I don't have a constant go at peoples habits so leave smokers alone. Each to thier own u ever wondered what crap cars,planes,buses,trains and god knows what else kicks out.Its bad enough official bodies having a go but when u come on to ur own forum and people r having a prod that pisses me off.

powerband said:
I get soooooo sick of people having a poke at smokers.....keep it to yerself I aint interested.I don't have a constant go at peoples habits so leave smokers alone. Each to thier own u ever wondered what crap cars,planes,buses,trains and god knows what else kicks out.Its bad enough official bodies having a go but when u come on to ur own forum and people r having a prod that pisses me off.

I take it you smoke then... :Biggrin2:

I can see where you're coming from. Kind of annoying how they've wanted to ban smoking in public places in the past such as pubs. That's a bit extreme. If they're going to do something like that then why not designate a non-smoking area. My local has and it seems a good idea and resonable enough.

I can't see why it bothers some people so much when you've got all the fumes that are pumped out around cities from cars... I spent most of my time when I was young in pubs with my dad on weekends around smokers. Never bothered me. One of my mates tries to wander off from us if someone near him sparks up. Kind of ironic his girlfriend smokes too....

Kris said:
I take it you smoke then... :Biggrin2:

I can see where you're coming from. Kind of annoying how they've wanted to ban smoking in public places in the past such as pubs. That's a bit extreme. If they're going to do something like that then why not designate a non-smoking area. My local has and it seems a good idea and resonable enough.

I can't see why it bothers some people so much when you've got all the fumes that are pumped out around cities from cars... I spent most of my time when I was young in pubs with my dad on weekends around smokers. Never bothered me. One of my mates tries to wander off from us if someone near him sparks up. Kind of ironic his girlfriend smokes too....

There is a kind of point here..However..my CHOSEN mode of transport is a pushbike and as such i have to put up with the fumes given out by moter vehicles..but when cycling thru town i also chose to wear a mask to block out these hazards to my health...But funnily enough i dont tend to want to wear this said same mask when sitting down to a meal at my local restaurant, because some other diner has finished enjoying his meal and then choses to light up at the next table.

Wiz said:
There is a kind of point here..However..my CHOSEN mode of transport is a pushbike and as such i have to put up with the fumes given out by moter vehicles..but when cycling thru town i also chose to wear a mask to block out these hazards to my health...But funnily enough i dont tend to want to wear this said same mask when sitting down to a meal at my local restaurant, because some other diner has finished enjoying his meal and then choses to light up at the next table.

I agree at a restraunt. They should either ban it from restraunts or have a non-smoking and a smoking area at a decent distance apart but in a lot of places it can be considered a bit unreasonable.

love a smoke

:JAWS1: yep i love haveing a rollup cant live without one or two aday ok ok i have lots ! but i cant stop it ! i'll die with no smoke : dipsy :

i dont like smokers either because smoking is bad for you so people who smoke please stop because ur damaging people health by passive smoke ...

I smoke 20 to 30 roll ups a day but If I was in a restaurant or similar I wouldn't spark up because I think its bad manners. Also at other peoples houses if they don't smoke I go into their garden.

Back