any chance of getting premiership footy feeds on freesat

Jackpot87

Inactive User
Reaction score
is there any way of getting live premiership football feeds through a free sat box just recently moved into a block of flats and dont want to pay sky prices if anyone has any advice would be appreciated

cheers for that mate could you give me advie on how it would be possible and is there a way without a motorised dish ?

even with a motorised dish you will still need a genuine sub card for say viasat but it will not work in a freesat box same as a genuine sly card will not work in a freesat box ,
even if you had a non freesat box like a dreambox keys will not open epl football keys and cams open up little these days and def no epl with or without eng commentry.
you can wait until season starts and see what provider shows what do not know if tring will be doing anything this season they were the cheaper option but there was a lot of hassle with some cards last season and you would need a dish pointing towards 16e to pull in this sat and again freesat box is no good for this you would need another box
you can allways search the net for streams for your lappy thats the only free option and then use your freesat box for the fta stuff
or buy a linux based box and do a lot more googling for other options that can not be discussed on open forum

Last edited:
can you explain more please amte sorry to be a hassle but im new to this basically i dont have a free sat box i just wanted to do it without getting sky and dont have a lappy or pc

do you ned a dish with the linux based boxes mate ???

Last edited:
without a lappy or pc and broadband you can not even visit sites download the files and flash firmware on a linux based box so its a no go for you
yes you need a dish pointed at the correct satellite to get the signal can not view without its like trying to watch freeview with no aeriel can not be done
if you have a comunal dish at the flat then it looks like sly is your option you can try and phone them and get a reduced sub for a new customer worth a shot failing that iif no dish and not allowed one and you are in a cabled area do the same with virmen you do not know until you ask
and if that fails and you have aeriel and freeview you can check out the top up tv site for suitable boxes to get sly sports and espn
hope that helps

is there such thing as a box what i can get that i can stream football and enter links that just plugs into the router then to my tv

No Satellite Dish required.

Requires a broadband internet connection 2mb connection or faster.

You are buying an official Abu Dhabi Sports Smartcard and receiver that will be hosted in a professional secure data centre.

You'll control the satellite receiver in the data centre via your IPTV receiver. The content is streamed via your broadband connection from the data centre to your IPTV Receiver.

Hosting is for the 6 standard definition ADMC Sports channels with EPG for 12 months.

Please Note: This is a professional IPTV streaming solution and NOT some illegal card share system. You will be provided with your official ADMC Sports contract and card number for your records.

What is IP TV?
Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is a system through which television services are delivered using the Internet protocol suite over a packet-switched network such as the Internet, instead of being delivered through traditional terrestrial, satellite signal, and cable television formats.

What do I need?
A Router, a Television with a SCART connector, a suitable broadband internet connection 2mb or faster preferably with unlimited download as your ISP may charge you for additional bandwidth if you exceed your monthly download limit. Check with your ISP beforehand.
You'll also require a WiFi adapter if you are connecting the IPTV receiver to a TV in a room that's away from your wireless router.
The Tenda W150M is a suitable WiFi adapter.

Channels Included:-
ADMC Sport Channels 1 to 6 with Electronic Program Guide (EPG).

Disclaimer
This system is offered for sale to domestic households and is for private use only.
Pre-paid subscriptions cannot be exchanged or refunded once the card has been activated.
Ensure you have a suitable broadband connection and unlimited bandwidth from your ISP before ordering.
The broadcaster reserves the right to change channel packages without notice.

The package is NOT covered by warranty if broadcasting stops due to the broadcaster going out of business or a change in schedules. If this is the case we are not liable for this action and you have bought said subscription with this knowledge.

what would programs and which football could i get through this and would i need to pay a subscription every month or yearly

sorry to be a nuisance but would u recommend one ? like one that is hd

Back