any body got sonys phone number

White Van Man

Inactive User
Reaction score
I tryed to fit a modchip to sons chunky playstation2 and knackerd it.I blew the gap bios chip, two legs shorted after my great solering job.Sony had a phone number where you could ring up and exchange one for one and pay about 30 pound.Anyone have it.

i got it and have phoned them gone up now to 55 pound for same one chunky.They use to exchange the cables memory cards on a one to one basis but don't do that anymore.So i will fasten playstation up minus lazer as they never check lol.you never know when one is needed.The number if anybody needs it is 08705 99 88 77 Hope i don't F*** this one up.

i got it and have phoned them gone up now to 55 pound for same one chunky.They use to exchange the cables memory cards on a one to one basis but don't do that anymore.So i will fasten playstation up minus lazer as they never check lol.you never know when one is needed.The number if anybody needs it is 08705 99 88 77 Hope i don't F*** this one up.

This is there normal landline number you speak to the same person but dont pay 12p a minute 01923 653598

h**p://www.saynoto0870.com/numbersearch.php

Back