another pedo ring busted

huggi

Inactive User
Reaction score
More than 120 suspected paedophiles have been arrested in Britain as part of one of the biggest global investigations ever mounted into child abuse networks on the internet, police said.

Across the world 670 paedophile suspects have been identified and a total of 184 arrests made - two-thirds in the UK - as part of Operation Rescue, which has been running for more than three years.

The latest arrest was on Tuesday in Northamptonshire, it was revealed at a press conference in The Hague, headquarters of Europol, which co-ordinated a police crackdown involving forces in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, America and the UK.

The massive inquiry was headed by the UK's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP).

CEOP's boss, UK police chief Peter Davies, was at a news conference to announce that 230 children had been identified as victims of child abuse and rescued as a result of "very serious crimes on a truly global basis".

Mr Davies said: "The scale and success of Operation Rescue has broken new ground.

"Not only is it one of the largest operations of its kind to date, and the biggest we have led, it also demonstrates the impact of international law enforcement agencies working together with one single objective - to safeguard children and bring offenders to justice.

"The paedophile suspects belonged to an online forum - boylover.net - operated from a server based in the Netherlands. The website, which has now been shut down, had 70,000 members and attempted to run a 'discussion-only' exchange to share members' sexual interests in young boys without committing specific offences.

"But some members used the contacts established on the site to set up more private links with other members to exchange and share illegal images and films of child abuse.

"What we have shown today is that while these offenders felt anonymous in some way because they were using the internet to communicate, the technology was actually being used against them."

source:Hundreds held in global abuse probe -  UK News - MSN News UK

The website, which has now been shut down, had 70,000 members and attempted to run a 'discussion-only' exchange to share members' sexual interests in young boys without committing specific offences.

WTF??!!??!!??!!

So its 'normal' to openly discuss what some sicko fooker would like to do

christ, the world gets fookin weirder by the day

if any of these sick scum even attampted to talk to one of my kids, id twist their spine into two with my bare hands

fkin sick sick sick freaks

just hope them all get whats due .either life or taken apart inside

They should be put down like a sick animal.

They'll probably get a slap on the wrist and then sue the home office on some fcking human rights bollox.

something has to be done about these fookin weirdo's

very long jail sentences should be the norm for ANY offence against chilfdren.

we need to put a message out in the strongest possible terms that this is not acceptable.
ok it will cost more keeping the scumbags in jail, but money well spent to protect our kids....

fook rehabiltation, we need to concentrate more on punishment for these scumbags.
and no segregation in jail either, it costs a fookin fortune protecting these poor excuses for human beings.
put them in with the big boys... see how long they last then.....

what posseses a group of fookin "adults" to sit around talking about how they would like to hurt kids...

ffs, unbelivable...
and how to the find each other?????
i get the feeling we've just seeing the tip of the iceberg here.....

some crimes are just unforgivable......

and how do they find each other?????

I've no doubt that rings are formed on the nonses wing of prisons. If they put like minded wierdos together they will no doubtedly form alliances which make them even more dangerous when they are released. They should never be released, you can't cure/rehabilitate the twisted desires of these disturbed individuals.

be good wouldn't it to actually make a live pedo market where u can buy one to torture like in hostel and just let rip and do whatever the f**k you wanted.

Anyone ever seen a film called hardcandy? if you haven't watch it trust me you'll get some relief of just thinking that your the girl.and castrating the f*****r trust me if you haven't seen try and get a copy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSyoKOIx080]YouTube - Hard Candy - Official Trailer (HD)[/ame]

Back