Angiogram

baron

Inactive User
Reaction score
Had this proceedure carried out yesterday seen a 3cm blockage in one of the arteries in my heart, going to have angioplasty done soon, only discovered problem since having tight chest whilst exercising at the gym, lost a cousin 3 weeks ago to massive heart attack, the silent killer.
I consider myself very fortunate and lucky to have found it before it was to late.. thanks NHS.

Last edited:
Hope all goes well Baron.

I have a niece who had an angioplasty some years ago and she has done very well.

:drink:

Well had it done, still in one piece, it really makes me feel humble that they are doing all this for little ol me.
I think I Know now why I am a blood donor............ thank you

Well had it done, still in one piece, it really makes me feel humble that they are doing all this for little ol me.

How are you feeling now m8,has it made a noticeable difference?

Best inform them at the blood donor centre as I think that will now have to stop.
You should be taking Asprin as well as statins, You will be as right as rain in a week or two, it's a minor procedure by todays standards, all the best

How are you feeling now m8,has it made a noticeable difference?
Feel ok didn't feel that bad pre op, cold air was an issue, can now breathe cold air without tightness

Best inform them at the blood donor centre as I think that will now have to stop.
You should be taking Asprin as well as statins, You will be as right as rain in a week or two, it's a minor procedure by todays standards, all the best

Ive informed them Emerald they will contact me in 6 months asprin! taking 5 tabs a day if I shake I rattle......

Glad you're feeling OK Baron.

I hope you soon get back to full good health.

:Cheers:

Feel ok didn't feel that bad pre op, cold air was an issue, can now breathe cold air without tightness

Yeah for some reason the cold air plays havoc with me as well i have 3 blocked arteries but due to the proximity of the artery damage they cannot stent/balloon them so @ times you feel like a ticking bomb just waiting for something to give again.
I also have angina now and ever since that was diagnosed i have deffo noticed the cold air issue you mentioned.

But the main thing is you are on the mend m8 and an early warning to take more care of yer body, but if your anything like me tho that will be the day :Laugh:

Yeah for some reason the cold air plays havoc with me as well i have 3 blocked arteries but due to the proximity of the artery damage they cannot stent/balloon them so @ times you feel like a ticking bomb just waiting for something to give again.
I also have angina now and ever since that was diagnosed i have deffo noticed the cold air issue you mentioned.

But the main thing is you are on the mend m8 and an early warning to take more care of yer body, but if your anything like me tho that will be the day :Laugh:

They should have you in for bypass, asap not wait until you are rushed in on deaths door, give them a push

Sorry to hear about your problem Ibrox as emerald said can't you push your doctor

Last edited:
Back