What a fortnight..... :(

earwig999

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it all started off last Sunday, our youngest lad had tonsillitis for about 2 weeks, and after a course of antibiotics it wasn't shifting. Took him to the walk-in center and ending up waiting in there for over 2 hours. Came out with a prescription for more antibiotics and told to see how he was in a week.

Came home had Sunday lunch.....for tea. Then about 2 hours later I started throwing up.

Monday morning still rough, so called in sick and spent the day in bed and on the toilet. Tuesday went in to work all ok, went in again Wednesday and was all ok. Wendseday night my sister called my Brother in law had a minor stroke and she wanted picking up from hospital, so went and fetched her home at 2am. Youngest lad was up all night with earache caused by sore throat, so decided to take him to Doctors in the morning.

Thursday morning came and I told work would be a bit late, but would be in. Doctors said to finish antibiotics and hopefully would be gone by the weekend. Came back and got a phone call that the Mother in Law had been rushed into hospital. So had to call the wife and get her home from work early. Rang my sister to see if she could watch the kids and she is back at the hospital as they weren't happy with my bro-in-laws coordination, so wanted to do a brain and neck scan.

Anyway long story short.....

Mum in Law had a strangulated hernia which was backing up, had an operation not been eating or drinking for 2 weeks, picked up a chest infection which is affecting her emphysema and last night whilst we went to visit her she had a heart attack!

So now they have moved her from Gastro ward to Cardio ward.

Can't believe all this happening at once :grayno:

Jesus m8 thats rough,hope it all works out in the end for you all

That's terrible I really do hope things start picking up for you soon earwig. :(

Back