Android Revolution HD Problems

Bumblefoot

Inactive User
Reaction score
Installed this ROM now have ICS 4.0.4, my last ROM was ok just thought I'd try something else, problems are, GMail starts to open then closes, haven't got the option under settings/accounts/sync to sync contacts, only emails, Play store starts to open then closes just like GMail, Clockwork ROM Manager has disappeared from my apps so I've no way other than the volume/power button option to install ROM, anything that I could try other than trying another ROM?

You dont say what phone you have , I'll take a guess that its an htc sensation as I know ARHD is a sensation rom ,( although there could be more)
If it is , try an elegancia rom , their the mutts nuts, but even if it isnt , I would reflash and make sure you wipe everything except your sd card before doing so , and reinstall your apps manually dont use a backup program ie Titanium as sometimes they can fook up your settings

Sorry m8 it's a Galaxy Nexus, I managed to get it going again from one of the back ups I had made before flashing a new ROM, I suspect it was Titanium Backup that screwed up my install after I restored some saved programs, looks like I won't be using that again..lol

Good you got it sorted, I havent used Titanium for a long time time ,what I do is use the App manager in ES File explorer
to back up all my apps then just re-install them from the sd card, doesnt take long and saves having to download them from the market again.

Back