and idea where i can get this metal grid stuff from

I made my own cage for my kids guinea pigs using metal grid from local building merchant using some 2x2 timber to build a frame and then attach grid. It probably is not as light at the C&C system but a 4ft x 6ft enclosure cost about £20 in material. If the cage is not outside then it does not need to be mega strong, but if it is outside then make sure its fox proof. Also don't know if you are keeping pigs but the recommend for 1 to 2 pigs is 8 square feet of space and 3 square feet for each pig after that.

I made my own cage for my kids guinea pigs using metal grid from local building merchant using some 2x2 timber to build a frame and then attach grid. It probably is not as light at the C&C system but a 4ft x 6ft enclosure cost about £20 in material. If the cage is not outside then it does not need to be mega strong, but if it is outside then make sure its fox proof. Also don't know if you are keeping pigs but the recommend for 1 to 2 pigs is 8 square feet of space and 3 square feet for each pig after that.

INTERLOCKING SHOE ORGANIZER/SHOE RACK for 16 PAIRS: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home just seen these,may order and some of the stuff from the sign makers, coroplex or plast lol,,,,,,not breeding them and they will be indoors worst luck lol

yeh its a good idea but would prefer the c&c cages for indoors as they look good and easy to clean.....i will make one like oneman says in the summer for outside ,cheers for the ideas peeps

Back