an old fogies room

OK "saynomore".
But we need to be careful if we get our own lounge. Be sure to sus out young pretenders that wear square toed boots etc . Trying it on! ;)

You cannot be serious. A subsection of fun and laughter no way I would rather eat sprouts indeed a room where I can..........

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Ooo can I join?. I must warn you though the lamplighters need to put that candle out at 9oclock for bedtime after my cocoa of course. Oh you can you tell that knocker upper to tap a bit loader on the window in the Morning. My hearing is not the same you see. :(

We welcome early bedders keeps the noise down we don't want the neighbours to know the room is occupied

After pulling my calf muscle my hips hurt on very short walks now and I used to be able to go hill Walking in the lake district

I fixed a car today. Massive shock, first time I've opened the bonnet on this one...

:)

well i qualify cos for the past 20 years i have been a practising full on victor, the family seems to think i am very good at it. and i dont even try it just comes natural like.:proud:

well i qualify cos for the past 20 years i have been a practising full on victor, the family seems to think i am very good at it. and i dont even try it just comes natural like.:proud:
There's a lot of us around, that's why the TV series was so popular.

And we're made to last apparently, so they'll have to learn to get used to it!:Biggrin2:

Back