An Insurance Scenario

lmao. I used to work for these muppets. Basically fronting is illegal but many many people do it. Although, believe it or not, it would be better for her to have her own insurance in the long run.

If you do go for fronting, and she crashes again then they can investigate and find out who is the main driver, and then they can refuse to pay out. It dont happen often, but can do.

Also remember that young people will pay a premium. I was suprised that her insurance was that low in the first place, mine was around that at 25 when I passed. Shop around, you will get better deals, also if the damage was so low, would it of not been better to settle it yourselves? And not declare it to the insurance company?

been told by someone that theres insurance companies that give no claims bonuses to people who dont own the car and are 2nd drivers.

i know of tesco seemingly and maybe admiral.

does anyone no any more.

I did say directline m8 - maybe worth a check doing it this way so she builds up no claim bonus.

On another note - I've always wondered about why this isnt raised as ageism (till I went past 25 - lol). i know i know research etc and all that but still painting everybody with the same brush isnt it?

Back