Amazon's Fire Phone reduced to £99

thomasjcat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
To grab the Amazon Fire Phone SIM-free for just £99 head over to Amazon UK. For less than £100 you'll get a 4.7in-screen smartphone with some unique software features.

The Fire Phone uses the same operating system as Amazon's popular Fire tablets, which is based on Android. Features specific to Fire OS include: Dynamic Perspective, which uses four front-facing cameras to allow scrolling, tilting and navigating of menus without you touching the screen, and can allow you to 'peek' into apps for more information; Firefly, the function of which depends on the context, but can work as a universal Shazam, recognising movies, TV and music, or it might perform OCR or save new contacts and make phone calls; and Mayday, a free tech-support system.

Amazon Fire Phone - 13MP Camera, 32GB - Shop Now

I would not buy it at £9,99
the device is a heap of sheit..yes it has decent mediocre enough specs but its firmware is dire and locked to O2
you have no choice but use amazon craap apps there is no play store your completly tied to amazon

look like i had a lucky escape ,after reading the feed back and looking round the web it indeed look like a pile of c****

I have one and love it. i have had every phone you can think of and its at the top of the list for me.

100 and they still cant get rid of them lol, not a hope id spend 100 on something thats already at the end of its life

I must admit my interest was tickled by the '3D' feature but nought else. Might also have been temped at that price but I remember the HP Palm fiasco & WebOS hype and decided then I would not play guinea pig ever again coz I'm a feckin donki FFS. :nerner:

Now see the price is back up to £299 :ASSFLASH:

I must admit my interest was tickled by the '3D' feature but nought else. Might also have been temped at that price but I remember the HP Palm fiasco & WebOS hype and decided then I would not play guinea pig ever again coz I'm a feckin donki FFS. :nerner:

Now see the price is back up to £299 :ASSFLASH:

much much better phones out there for 300 lol

Back