Amazon Music Unlimited (3 months

Its a good deal but if you only want the trial and have no intention of carrying on after the 3 months make sure you cancel straight after you've signed up.
I had murder with Amazon Prime similar thing. Although I took the months trial up and cancelled straight after and got their confirmation email they still took a months after the trial ended, I had to claim it back and Amazons excuse? I needed to confirm it again...like wtf is once not enough ??

Its a good deal but if you only want the trial and have no intention of carrying on after the 3 months make sure you cancel straight after you've signed up.
I had murder with Amazon Prime similar thing. Although I took the months trial up and cancelled straight after and got their confirmation email they still took a months after the trial ended, I had to claim it back and Amazons excuse? I needed to confirm it again...like wtf is once not enough ??
Amazon are a disgrace for that every few months I have to contact them to cancel prime for my mother who every time she buys a book for her kindle they sign her up for prime.

Back