Always one...

In a World where teachers get sacked for merely addressing a classroom as "girls", this utter piece of shite will likely be given a slap on the wrist. How can someone's hatred of a football team drive them to wearing that?? Must be awful for family members of victims to see that :mad:

He's obviously not all there, you can't be mentally sound to have that printed.

I bet the guy who printed at whichever shop was a young kid who didn't have a clue. Anyone of age would have sussed its meaning

James White, 33, of Warwickshire, has been charged with displaying threatening or abusive writing likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress, after allegedly wearing a football shirt at Wembley Stadium which appeared to make an offensive reference to the Hillsborough tragedy, the Met Police said.

Be careful, they abuse MUFC with Munich songs and other shit so they are no saints either. I'm not condoning it just staying facts.
Glass houses etc
I think it highly unlikely that the families of the Hillsborough victims abuse MUFC with Munich songs. So I don't see why your brought it up.

I think it highly unlikely that the families of the Hillsborough victims abuse MUFC with Munich songs. So I don't see why your brought it up.
Because the one's that do that shit are all as bad as each other, plenty of other teams get shit like that as well and it's just not right especially in this day and age when we are supposed to have left behind the Neanderthals back in the 20th Century.

Back