alien shd 8900 hd probs

brgk

Inactive User
Reaction score
it seems that the hd is full to the neck, i connected it to my lappy via null modem thinking thati could deleate most of the crap out of it, however it will not connect, can i replace the hd with one from a samsung lappy, a western digital ata hard drive, thanks folks.

It only supports external hard drive or usb flash drives via usb port. Have you not got the option to connect it to your network and delete files on the box via an ftp client?

It only supports external hard drive or usb flash drives via usb port. Have you not got the option to connect it to your network and delete files on the box via an ftp client?

thanks for the reply, i cannot get it to boot to in either enigma or spark.

Sounds like you need to flash a new image then!

can some one point me in the correct direction, also i will need a tutor thanks again

go to the downloads section and grab the latest judder free open pli image......................

extract it to the root off your usb stick. boot into spark and then go to plugins and run the enigma2 upgrade...........or you could use steve10101 image

i cannot boot it into spark at the mo, will it boot into it with the usb stick connected

Back