Hardware After moderate pain...

Him Her

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
...five Wordpress sites got moved from the local server to a hosting platform today, and no-one died lol.

Anyway, upshot is I have a Dell SC440 available if anyone is interested? Anyone shouts and I'll bung it in classified (or wherever I'm supposed to).

Basic spec is 3Gb Ram, 250Gb of disk and VMware 4.1 SXi installed. Or is it a skip job?

...five Wordpress sites got moved from the local server to a hosting platform today, and no-one died lol.

Anyway, upshot is I have a Dell SC440 available if anyone is interested? Anyone shouts and I'll bung it in classified (or wherever I'm supposed to).

Basic spec is 3Gb Ram, 250Gb of disk and VMware 4.1 SXi installed. Or is it a skip job?

Are you selling or gifting
If the later im in :)

Are you selling or gifting
If the later im in :)

Size of a desktop but relatively heavy so guessing courier would be about £30. However, you want it you can have it (courier cost or collect/meet) :)

Size of a desktop but relatively heavy so guessing courier would be about £30. However, you want it you can have it (courier cost or collect/meet) :)

TBH it was a bit tongue in cheek but thanks for the offer,
You could stick it in freecycle section if your gifting it. Im sure you will get a taker. ;)

TBH it was a bit tongue in cheek but thanks for the offer,
You could stick it in freecycle section if your gifting it. Im sure you will get a taker. ;)

Will do, just wasn't sure whether anyone would be interested TBH :)

Back