Advice on ps3 headphones

malcoa

Member ++
Reaction score
My lad wants some gaming headphones for his PS3, i cant work out if any usb headphones/mic will do or not, i can get turtle beach px21's from argos for £39.00 but reviews say they break easily so thats no good, i dont want to spend much more than £40 so have you guys got any advice on whats good and what will will not work...are they just plug and play?

ive got a old socom wired set they work fine i use it on black opps

i've got this one, got it included with a game i brought towards the end of last year although can't remember which game it was now. Anyway it works flawlessly and sound is clear and allows for you to mute your speech etc if needed.

i've got this one, got it included with a game i brought towards the end of last year although can't remember which game it was now. Anyway it works flawlessly and sound is clear and allows for you to mute your speech etc if needed.

this one or the socom one??

I've got a set of Turtle Beach PX21's( £39.99 at Argos atm)
they perform really well.

I've had em now over 12 months and they show no signs of ware.
its true they dont feel too sturdy.
but given reasonable care they are no more fragile than any others.

I can't remember how long the cord is, but its long enough to deal with most situations.
and is mostly wrapped up for me, sat 5 feet away from the PS3 and TV.

they dont have 5.1, but you can get a gizmo (DSS) to do the job.

my only real complaint is they do interfere with your Glasses (in my case pushing them forwards)

if you are a bargain hound. there is a guy somewhere on Fleabay selling MW3 branded PX'21's for £19.99

Back