Hardware ADVICE - Need a POWERFUL 120mm fan for Bitcoin Miner ????

bilabonic

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All

As some might know i run a few 'mining rigs' and they contain 2 fans for cooling.

A variable speed top fan (120mm/38mm -4 wire) and a smaller lower fan (120mm/25mm -2 wire)

I recently replaced a lower fan for one of these and it is ABSOLUTE rubbish compared to the airflow of the older fan !!!

New 120mm 2400RPM Black System Computer PC Coolant Cooling Case Fan | eBay

The OLD fan is generic 12v and rated as 0.6a, therefore it is 7.2W...

Is there ANYTHING compatable to this ?

Or can i 'FRIG' a bigger 38mm fan to run at full speed at all times ?

Cheers

Hi All

As some might know i run a few 'mining rigs' and they contain 2 fans for cooling.

A variable speed top fan (120mm/38mm -4 wire) and a smaller lower fan (120mm/25mm -2 wire)

I recently replaced a lower fan for one of these and it is ABSOLUTE rubbish compared to the airflow of the older fan !!!

New 120mm 2400RPM Black System Computer PC Coolant Cooling Case Fan | eBay

The OLD fan is generic 12v and rated as 0.6a, therefore it is 7.2W...

Is there ANYTHING compatable to this ?

Or can i 'FRIG' a bigger 38mm fan to run at full speed at all times ?

Cheers

Bit off topic, but how much BTC you getting mate? Might be interested in taking it off your hands, for the right price.

Bit off topic, but how much BTC you getting mate? Might be interested in taking it off your hands, for the right price.

Hi Pal,

Just look at my BTC address on my sig, only getting about £9/£10 a day, but must of mined over 100 BTC since i have been doing it..

I can sell above BTC prices as SOME people want it for the Darkweb etc, i'm looking for it to hit $1000 or $2000 dollars a coin withing 2 years so just saving them atm.

Bitcoin Address 1Ayax24aAU8c1xwAakK94DVDkm4kbfZ8Ch

Bitcoin to British Pound Rate — Bitcoin Live Converter — Preev

:Cheers:

Back