Adverts

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have recently started to watch adverts on the telly with a bit more notice........"what" you may ask.

Well ive noticed there are more and more ads that have obviously made in another country and have been dubbed into english. now i know a 30 second tv ad takes a few quid to make but im getting cheesed off watching ads made in other countries and forced on us.

Tonight there was that gaviscon ad for heart burn with some woman traffic cop in the middle of the road, guy gives here a tablet and he is driving a l/h/d car. English voices dubbed.

Car ads are the worst, the new vauxhall corser with those stupid knitted things in the park - grrrrrrr

make british ads for british market, thats what i say

perhaps i should just go back to totally ignoring them :proud:

Thats why alot of car adverts these days have reg plates that can be reversed and still make sense like the ford adverts

What I hate most are the trailers repeated over and over again.

They've even started showing trails for programmes just as they are about to start!

erm...i never noticed, but then again i dont have that much time on my hands lol joke! yeah that gaviscon advert was shown in bangladesh about 5 years ago when i was there, think it was originally made in USA.

Back