Advanced lane tomtom

diamond1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know if the tomtom one v4 can have the advanced lane guidance put onto it,or is it a case of buying a newer model.
Thanks for any info. :Cheers:

I have tom tom 1 version 2 running advance lane guidance, but I,m running a custom navecore, 8.410. Map UK&ROI 830.235

I did get it from this site but cant remember where.

Last edited:
Thanks frodsham,so it seems that it can run lane guide anyone know where I can get the map and navcore I need thanks.:Clap:

Thanks frodsham,so it seems that it can run lane guide anyone know where I can get the map and navcore I need thanks.:Clap:

List of navcores....

23ifew4.gif

Maps.........

830.PNG

Last edited:
Hi
Also looking at advanced lane guidance but all known source links for my tt 700, Navcore 8.410 &8.412 have appeared to have dried up.........any guidance appreciated. Thanks

you only need navcore 8.2XX /8.3XX for advance lane guidance

edogg

you only need navcore 8.2XX /8.3XX for advance lane guidance

edogg

Not all Navcores support it pal though, just because they are 8.3xx doesn't mean they will.

Different cores come from different devices/regions and so they do not all have the same core support.

:)

Not all Navcores support it pal though, just because they are 8.3xx doesn't mean they will.

Different cores come from different devices/regions and so they do not all have the same core support.

check post 4 it has a list of compatible navcores all 8.3xx have ALG but not all maps have ALG

edogg

Hi all I am still no nearer getting the navcore and map for ALG although the support from you guy's is great thanks agaian i will keep looking.:Cheers:

check post 4 it has a list of compatible navcores all 8.3xx have ALG but not all maps have ALG

edogg

HAHA i am a dick, you are right, i actually was reading my own chart the wrong way !!

I am off to hang me head in embarassment !

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHA i am a dick, you are right, i actually was reading my own chart the wrong way !!

I am off to hang me head in embarassment !

;)

i didn't mean no insult m8

edogg

i didn't mean no insult m8

edogg

I know u didnt pal, I meant that I used that chart when I was installing my own navcore, but coz I read it wrong I was hunting for only certain ones.

You are right and I am kicking myself as much as anything.

Back