ADULT...German & Prostitute

BRIAN1956

DW Joke King
Reaction score
German guy approaches a prostitute and says, ' I vish to buy sex vit you'

'OK' says the girl, 'I'll charge 100 Euros an hour'

'Ist goot, But I must varn you, I am a little kinky'

'No problem' she replies cautiously, 'I can do a little kinky'

So off they go to the girl's flat, where the German produces four large bedsprings and a duck caller.

'I vant you to tie ze springs to your handz und kneez.'
The girl finds this very strange, but complies, fastening the springs to her hands and knees.

'Now pleez you vill get on your handz and kneez.'
She duly does this, balancing on the springs.

'You vill please blow zis duck caller as I make love to you.'
She finds all this very odd, but figures it's harmless, and the guy is paying.

The sex is fantastic. The energetic German bounces her all over the room, all the time with her honking on the duck caller.

The climax is the most sensational she has ever experienced, and it is several minutes before she has recovered her breath.

Finally she gasps 'That was totally amazing....... what do you call that?'

Wait For It....................................................

'Ah', says the German,

'Four-sprung duck technique'

might be old but when you have a memory like me its new everytime lol..now what was the punchline again.

I can' understand why peoples critiscise posts.

Sure it''s an old joke, but maybe of the newer members of the Forum have not heard it.

I have noticed that the people who do the most complaining are the one's who put in the least original threads.

I am a newbie on here, but have tousands of posts on different sites.
And Am a Moderator on 2.

This is the Laughter room and criics should be aware they can deter other People with their negative comments.

I have seen some old jokes on here and have never critised anybody.

We should be encouraging people to post, good or bad.

Even the bad jokes are so bad they make you laugh.

So lets plese everybody and make this comedy forum on the net.
We can all do it if we stick together.

It's ll about the laughter and it's a great way of releasing stress.

So jst for the Fun :Clap:

Get rid of the "Wait For It................................................ ...." bit and it's a ton better. :)

Sure it''s an old joke, but maybe of the newer members of the Forum have not heard it.

I have noticed that the people who do the most complaining are the one's who put in the least original threads.

And Am a Moderator on 2.

This is the Laughter room and criics should be aware they can deter other People with their negative comments.

Exactly mate, I aint ever heard that joke and thought it was hilarious. This may surprise some people but not every one has heard every joke. Give a guy some credit for sharing please.

Exactly mate, I aint ever heard that joke and thought it was hilarious. This may surprise some people but not every one has heard every joke. Give a guy some credit for sharing please.

yes i agree i think the jokes on here are very good , yes ive heard one or two before but , like others have said, its good of the person to take time an effort to post them in 1st place, i for one always look forward to reading the jokes, its a nice way to cheer yr day up. im very grateful to anyone who posts them myself. KEEP IT UP xx

And Am a Moderator on 2.

Who critising who? I just made a point it an old joke, so what? I'm not having a go at the guy who posted the joke. It just a joke I heard many times - I'm sure you must have groaned at one or two jokes in the past. I made jokes before and people have told me it either crap or good - not something I take personally. BTW I'm a member of many other forums and have thousands of posts too.

Last edited:
tumbleweed2.gif

I just randomly looked at this post. never heard this joke before. thought it was good.:proud:

Great joke man, keep it up, forget the negativity. release some love and be happy.:Clap:

great joke and made me laugh, i've never heard it before. I'll use it as my monday morning joke at work :proud:

Back