Adding IPTV Channels

dantis

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have never really watched IPTV much but I am looking into it for the future in case we lose more channels down here in southern Spain.

How do I add IPTV channels into the list of my M3? I cannot find any tutorials or instructions anywhere, any pointers would be appreciated.

I have never really watched IPTV much but I am looking into it for the future in case we lose more channels down here in southern Spain. How do I add IPTV channels into the list of my M3? I cannot find any tutorials or instructions anywhere, any pointers would be appreciated.

I would also be interested in finding out how to add and delete IPTV channels on my TM-5402-M3.

Thx

This is from Sathobby on other forum
if you have the url for the iptv streams, put them all into the following format in a text file, and save it as an .m3u file, then you need to dump text file on VLC or SimpleTV then you need to save it to M3U and then put them file into the USB and upload to your receiver
example

save in a text file linqes like

#EXTINF:-1,DISNEY CHANNEL
http://server23-ytto.stream-XXXXXXX..../playlist.m3u8

Last edited:
I just added nova sport and diema only to this file.
Unzip and load same as softcam.
Try it out, remember to load old iptv channels back on after.
You can edit to suit.

Attachments

• tv list.zip
    332 bytes · Views: 25
I just added nova sport and diema only to this file.
Unzip and load same as softcam.
Try it out, remember to load old iptv channels back on after.
You can edit to suit.

Thank you for the info and the link.

I tried to load the M3U file that was loaded as part of the PhantomPatch from the TM-5402 (M2) to a USB stick so that I could edit it.
However, it does not download, it sits at 0% in the progress indicator bar. Is there some method I need to follow to get the existing M3U file from my TM-5402 (M3) to a USB stick? I tried the normal method, menu/usb/USB Up/Down?File Manager, selected upload, selected M3U but nothing happens?

Thx

I download a large list from another forum for IPTV channels and edited down to a few working channels tested in VLC. When I loaded it into my TM-5402 M3 it did not overwrite the existing list?

Is it OK to save it as a text file then just edit the extension to m3u. What I did was do a save as in VLC as an m3u file and that is the one that did not load into the Technomate?

I am using patch 126p

Thx

Last edited:
I cant open the file tried using winzip just keeps erroring can anyone help

Back