add me

borokid

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all if any1 wants to play online add me my psn is borokid121

Why?

I dont know who you are, so I will not be adding you....so why should anyone else?

What a shite response to a new member for absolutely no reason. All hes said is "IF any1 wants to" and most would see this as a friendly gesture. You dont know most of the people you play games with online. Really poor reply, no wonder people think this forum is going downhill with responses like that from mods.

Im struggling to think of a reason why u even responded with such a meaningless reply.

I usually play cod4 and 5 and i also play fifa 09 gt killzone and battlefield and a few others but dont really play them

no offense but how old are u bud.under the impression your only young.sure there will b people who add ya if your member off the site..i normally play cod 5..have u went on the cod website..its pretty usefull for loads off things..

I usually play cod4 and 5 and i also play fifa 09 gt killzone and battlefield and a few others but dont really play them

add me as well m8 im always playing battlefield bad company as are my wife and kids
usernames
teneasa = me
devilyangelic = wife
oksana78 = kids
thebeast-666 = me again

hope to see you on there m8 and welcome to DW

fire

Back