Acer Aspire x 3200 display problem with the HDMI

pmoore31

Inactive User
Reaction score
Could anyone advise please.....

I have a Acer Aspire x 3200 with a HDMI output.

This connects to my Panasonic Viera 50" Plasma TV via HDMI

Home

I have reszed the HD picture within the NVIDIA Control panel but when i installed the sims 3 (for the kids of course..lol) The picture size if not correct.... It's all to big and stretches outside of the screen

I changed all on the display settings in the sims 3 program and it still would not fit

I then changed all of the settings again on the NVIDIA control paneel...but again the sims 3 screen does not fit the tv screen as it should.

I had to stretch the sceen manualy within the NVIDIA control panel to get the correct size picture when i first got the tv and PC, just to be able to get all of the windows desktop in.....

This is all new to me .... HDMI on my plasma... and it's really frustrating.....

Should I unistall HVIDIA control panel maybe??

Any Advice please??

It's been a very long time since I set something like this up for my mate, but you need to look in the nVidia control panel for dual display, extended desktop, or something like that... And then tweak the settings accordingly.

I'm sure somebody else will be along to give you more accurate info though....

It's been a very long time since I set something like this up for my mate, but you need to look in the nVidia control panel for dual display, extended desktop, or something like that... And then tweak the settings accordingly.

I'm sure somebody else will be along to give you more accurate info though....

Cheers Mate

Back