about time we had a game of moh

damage

Inactive User
Reaction score
not had a game for a long time i need to shoot some ass

Definately but i cant go on till tonight cuz i got me brother in-law and his kids over from 2 till about 6 :mad: ....unless its on ealier then wohooooooooo :)

yup me and grandad maybe will be there
maybe madbomber can run a game
or bert
or sky

we allready know that m8..lol..does that mean you can play as well ..lol

dont know would have to ask huggs and scooty about that m8 lol

allroad said:
im free major damage
LMFAO

I imagine you saying it like that camp bloke from ARE YOU BEING SERVED with the walk and the bent hand........ :) skipping with your machine gun and pink grenade bag....... PMSFL

how about COD - I'll start the game off under Digital World IP 217.44.120.190 - only on 512 adsl but it'll do - I'll play for a bit but leave it up for you all

zooropa said:
LMFAO

I imagine you saying it like that camp bloke from ARE YOU BEING SERVED with the walk and the bent hand........ :) skipping with your machine gun and pink grenade bag....... PMSFL
you mus'nt have chassed me latley zoo !!!

The Moth Man will be ok to chase Seargant Allroad at about 6 .00 pm if thats ok?

plz post ip an ill look in after :)

Is my m8 Diamond a comin so I can fry his Onions again lol :)

scoot said:
The Moth Man will be ok to chase Seargant Allroad at about 6 .00 pm if thats ok?

plz post ip an ill look in after :)

i will ware my pink dress so you can see me scoot

scoot said:
at about 6 .00 pm if thats ok?

Just dont forget your frying pan. Pet! :Frog:

:) :)

Is Waveys server ok fer 6.00pm or shall I find a good public one Mohaa that is? :)

if all this lot are comeing on may be a good idea to look for a public ??? me old scootie

Back