Ab enigma1

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score

today or tomorrow.

well lets see if its true or not,they have said this a few times before and nothing came of it

it is for ip900/ip9xx and ip9000.

can confirm its ready for release, looking good, but lack of choice of emus will be a problem till they get there act together.

edited--

infact i think its released on abcom download page now, there page seems to have some problems now as its sooo busy LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Not another one bro, there goes your weekend..:)

Si

Not another one bro, there goes your weekend..:)

Si
lol dish slightly out and need to get up ladder and sort it,unfortunately i still feel pished form last night so may not get round to it :Cheers:

does anybody know when there will be a version of this that supports dvb-c tuners as i read that this one doesnt, is it not supporting of dvb-c tuners because there is no emu that will work on dvb-c so there is no point in having that tuner support.
the reason i ask is because i have one dvb-s2 and one dvb-c tuner in my box and i would like to be able to use the best of both worlds the sat and the ca ble

thanks

does anybody know when there will be a version of this that supports dvb-c tuners as i read that this one doesnt, is it not supporting of dvb-c tuners because there is no emu that will work on dvb-c so there is no point in having that tuner support.
the reason i ask is because i have one dvb-s2 and one dvb-c tuner in my box and i would like to be able to use the best of both worlds the sat and the ca ble

thanks

im sure you will know when it does :Clap:
only Jirka know the answer to when..

Gonna grab this now thanks bro.

The download here is no good for my box it is 31.7mb in size when unrared and so throws out ER5 on my box ive redownloaded it just for the ip 900.

Last edited:
Re: Enigma1 for HD boxes, 15-06-09 release

E1-Beta for HD boxes, 15-06-09 release

changes:

- fixed videoformat settings
- fixed S/PDIF, HDMI volume control
- add possibility change swap to other media (HDD, USB)
- add driver for card readers
- update Kernel 2.6.17.14 stm22 041 version with Open VPN support
download.jpg

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Back