A semi with some action

these are the days i wish ronaldo121 was here, would ra put it in his face
lol

As much as i hope Milan win its not over yet. Man Utd always capable of turning games round.

Aint over yet,just had a fiver at 27/1 on betfair for united to win in f/t.Look what happened at goodison on sat,if its at all comparable,lol.

as much as i would like to say we are "still" in the match, we were never in it to begin with, we are being outclassed on the flanks too easily, gatusso is ruling midfield.

It needs something special for us to win here now

oh yeah real gripping its all over after 30 mins

Possibly but you have to be a first class fool to say that.
Look Utd's record over the past years and see when they're at their best, its when they're chasing games. They are pretty much the only team out there that play for the FULL 90(+) minutes.
We were 2-0 down against Juve in 99 and came back to win 3-2.
Its certainly not as impossible as you arrogantly make out though its certainly one of the more difficult tasks.

Possibly but you have to be a first class fool to say that.
Look Utd's record over the past years and see when they're at their best, its when they're chasing games. They are pretty much the only team out there that play for the FULL 90(+) minutes.
We were 2-0 down against Juve in 99 and came back to win 3-2.
Its certainly not as impossible as you arrogantly make out though its certainly one of the more difficult tasks.

i'm a first class fool then lol.

well expected united to just scrape thru with 2 goals in the last minute. Utd didnt even turn up. At least last nights semi final was close

Well deserved win for AC thought they were brilliant tonight! Kaka, Seedorf and Gattuso all brilliant.

i am so angry right now, we were a f***in discgrace, the leaders of the best league in the world have gone to Italy and bottled it.

we needed 11 strong performances tonight and how many did we get? the square root of f*** all!!

crap defending + never looking like scoring + a clearly better Milan side = getting dicked on

absolute disgrace

all english final - not

the dream of an all english final is not to be.

(actually it means I know who to shout for in the final now)

i am so angry right now, we were a f***in discgrace, the leaders of the best league in the world have gone to Italy and bottled it.

we needed 11 strong performances tonight and how many did we get? the square root of f*** all!!

crap defending + never looking like scoring + a clearly better Milan side = getting dicked on

absolute disgrace

Agree, where was Ronaldo, Giggs or Rooney? Players that can change a game in an instant.
For me the only player to rise above was Paul Scholes, shame he team-mates let him down.
I thought Heinze was very poor tonight and god knows what he was doing passing the ball to Vidic just before the second goal.

the dream of an all english final is not to be.

(actually it means I know who to shout for in the final now)

Don't bet against Milan this time, Gattuso amongst others will really be pumped up for it and ready for revenge.

Don't bet against Milan this time, Gattuso amongst others will really be pumped up for it and ready for revenge.

love Gattuso coz he used to play for Rangers but hes a fecking maniac. Great player but was rightly taken off tonight before being sent off. Id probably have given him man of the match coz he was outstanding!

love Gattuso coz he used to play for Rangers but hes a fecking maniac. Great player but was rightly taken off tonight before being sent off. Id probably have given him man of the match coz he was outstanding!

Definitely, a real leader, fighter and certainly a maniac!!
Very similar to what United used to have in Roy Keane and the type of player they still miss.

Back