A question about vu+ solo2 clone lonrison ...please

zorro3290

Inactive User
Reaction score

I recently purchased a vu+ solo2 clone lonrison...
Please...

If i want to instal an new image
I just download an image for my receiver
And instal it with usb or I must to do some thing more before instal
Note :
I download image from hier :

VU+ and X Website --- DownLoads

Thank you.

Before you flash any image please flash this first it will stop your box getting bricked have a look through vu+ threads here on DWZ all the answers are there and only use images from vu-hd site and you will be fine .and welcome to digitalworldz zorro3290. VU+ and X Website --- DownLoads

Before you flash any image please flash this first it will stop your box getting bricked have a look through vu+ threads here on DWZ all the answers are there and only use images from vu-hd site and you will be fine .and welcome to digitalworldz zorro3290. VU+ and X Website --- DownLoads
thank you for your replying mate...
but can i just flash my receiver with images in vu-hd website or i must to do some thing more ?
if yes...what to do before ?
thank you.

The link that dubliner gave links to the latest firmware which we call v4 that you should get installed onto your box.

Hi
Are these images do not need .bin (VU SOLO 2 UPDATE) ?

regards

Hi there,

I would like to ask why the Lonrison Vu+ Solo 2 SE can take a Clonesafe Sunray Solo 2 Image with XBMC and work were as the Lonrison Vu+ Solo 2 doesn't work with s Clonesafe Sunray Solo 2? Does anyone know why this is?

Hi there,

I would like to ask why the Lonrison Vu+ Solo 2 SE can take a Clonesafe Sunray Solo 2 Image with XBMC and work were as the Lonrison Vu+ Solo 2 doesn't work with s Clonesafe Sunray Solo 2? Does anyone know why this is?
It's suspected that it's the built-in security chip is reason.

You should be aware that not all Solo2 SE's can take sunray images.

Hi again,

Up to now, XBMC has worked on all Lonrison Vu+ Solo 2 SE that I've tested apart from the Lonrison Vu+ Solo 2.

I would of thought they would be more or less exactly the same seen as they are both Lonrison Machines.

It's suspected that it's the built-in security chip is reason.

You should be aware that not all Solo2 SE's can take sunray images.

I, for a short while, stated sunray images worked on solo2se but had a lot of people stating it didn't work on their solo2 se

Therefore, I decided to drop this claim.

It's hard to know what is actually lonrison because there is a dragonworth but the chinese don't routinely state who the actual supplier is (except sunray solo2's) and then there are different versions from these manufacturers.

That's absolutely crazy.

So basically its anyones guess?

I will keep that in mind and thanks for letting me and everyone else know.

It sounds like Sunray Solo2 is fairly reliable but I haven't tested one yet, sadly I ordered a Lonrison thinking that they both have the same support but have got a Solo 2 SE XBMC compatible.

That's absolutely crazy.

So basically its anyones guess?

I will keep that in mind and thanks for letting me and everyone else know.

It sounds like Sunray Solo2 is fairly reliable but I haven't tested one yet, sadly I ordered a Lonrison thinking that they both have the same support but have got a Solo 2 SE XBMC compatible.

Ok heres the news,

I am in contact with a supplier who is in contact with the Lonrison Vu Solo 2 engineers and she said she would ask the engineer if there is any chance we can get an XBMC plugin with working drivers and more regular updates.

I have made the supplier aware that if this is supported then there will be more people supporting the Lonrison machine rather than avoiding them like the plague .

I am not holding my breath and take this with a pinch of salt but if there is many Lonrison owners out there, we do deserve to take full advantage of the machine, If Sunray Solo 2 can use XBMC and regular updates then why doesn't the Lonrison get the same treatment?

I will update you further on this but lets not hold our breath. :-#

Ok heres the news,

I am in contact with a supplier who is in contact with the Lonrison Vu Solo 2 engineers and she said she would ask the engineer if there is any chance we can get an XBMC plugin with working drivers and more regular updates.

I have made the supplier aware that if this is supported then there will be more people supporting the Lonrison machine rather than avoiding them like the plague .

I am not holding my breath and take this with a pinch of salt but if there is many Lonrison owners out there, we do deserve to take full advantage of the machine, If Sunray Solo 2 can use XBMC and regular updates then why doesn't the Lonrison get the same treatment?

I will update you further on this but lets not hold our breath. :-#

i also have a solo2 se mini which sunray images work fine on, its weird there is no more infomation from solo2 se manufacture that it can take them images and whats its got that lets it take them images, on mine inside there is a sticker which says Wolves Card

Thanks

i also have a solo2 se mini which sunray images work fine on, its weird there is no more infomation from solo2 se manufacture that it can take them images and whats its got that lets it take them images, on mine inside there is a sticker which says Wolves Card

Thanks

Hi Lombard,

I have a Solo 2 SE which I think is exactly the same which supports XBMC and cannot fault it. :)

I use Apollo 152 XBMC Supported which great.

the only information I can get is the VU+ and X Website --- Home and the rest mainly comes from this site. there is a French site that i do not understand. :-S

I'm guessing that all the clone Lonrisons are made at exactly the same place in china (as I get the same address every time but I could be wrong) but have different teams on the different named machines.

They could also possibly go to different places to get engineered in different ways with different parts and that maybe why some machines are not compatible with certain drivers but we know something is being done differently, that's for sure.

Back