A push needed in the ri8 direction with Sammy 2100.

morashid679

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have a Sammy 2100 & 2110 but realise with the 2110 without the card being paired it's totally useless.

But I would very much appreciate if someone pointed me in the right direction to get started with the 2100 in making my own card to go with the box.

I live in an ex nthell area.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank's

Hi Guys,

I have a Sammy 2100 & 2110 but realise with the 2110 without the card being paired it's totally useless.

But I would very much appreciate if someone pointed me in the right direction to get started with the 2100 in making my own card to go with the box.

I live in an ex nthell area.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank's

Hi,

What card do you intend to use in the 2100? Have you got the ird and bk for the 2100?

Regards

Muskrat

you need the original card to the unit ..then you will need a ubomb glitcher and a card reader....or you go for the jtag option and use ocd ....

I've got a fresh box still in the packaging. This hasn'nt been paired with anything yet.

Will it work or do I need one that has been used.

You will have to use a jtag to get the bk, go for the pogo jtag, no soldering is required with a pogo and it is easy to use.

You will have to use a jtag to get the bk, go for the pogo jtag, no soldering is required with a pogo and it is easy to use.

Thank's for the reply.

Do I still need to make a circuit board and connect the wires to the pogo pins or can I just purchase a cable from jabsplace and connect the pins for the process.

hi
you only need a pogo jtag and a pc with a parallel port

hi
you only need a pogo jtag and a pc with a parallel port

Hi,

Please explain if I'm able to purchase a cable from jabs and connect the pins to the opposite end of the parrallel and that is all I need to make my jtag cable.

I'm not sure if the following refers to a sammy 2100.
The guide I found which explains where to insert the pins if you have a 20 pin connection in the back on the left of the stb. (is that inside the box or the scart connnector on the outside).

I have tried to find a guide for sammy with pic's on the forum but only found pace.

Can anyone please provide a link to the ri8 one.

Thank's

Back