a humming sound

boatilab

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys hope sum 1 can help.i install my euro sl100 and i keep getting a humming sound.tryed turning volume down on tv but still there,then changed the scart lead but no joy as any1 had same prob.....thanks to all that can help......

i think its a common fault mate cos in the last month i have sold about 20 and they all had the same prob but very very faint humming....

A long shot this but has worked on other electrical stuff that has a hum.

Look where the mains cable feed leaves the box on the rear,you will see the cable with heat shrink wrapped around a magnet,the magnet helps reduce interference ie hum etc,i would cut the heat shrink and you can then slowly move the magnet either up or down the cable trying to find the point where the hum will disapear :Cheers:

hi guys hope sum 1 can help.i install my euro sl100 and i keep getting a humming sound.tryed turning volume down on tv but still there,then changed the scart lead but no joy as any1 had same prob.....thanks to all that can help......

Try changing the scart lead as iv found the same problem an that sorted it, worked fine on dvd,vcr, etc. Get a scart lead with a good shield.

thats the background noise in the incomeing feed
you will get that if there is just direct feed to the house
ie no virgin noise blocker {attenuator}

Back