A footy rumour

S

scoot

Heard that Michael Owen is going to Arsenal an that deal has already been done

And Reyes is going the other way to Real Madrid

mmmmmmmmm bet liverpool not like that well i think he will do well with henry : colors1

would rather defoe

i know they bang on about buying big in the transfer window and aparently arsenal have 60 million to spend (from the paul daniels fund i think) but we have great young players coming through... senderos 2 months ago was shaky he has shown he could be one of the best in the world with time ;)

for me reyes has been good even though his heart is in madrid, he will be emense for real madrid and they should give us money and owen lol, you cannot take anything from owen he is a great player and he will get the service at arsenal where he has never got before.

but heres to the fa cup and next season as we are gonna be awsome next season !!!

Tell you where I heard it shall I

Mickie Thomas century fm manchester last nights radio said he had it on good authority that the deal was already done

He came out with same about Rooney many moons ago

i heard this off a few people down the pub about 3 weeks back but thought im not to bothered if we get him or not ;)

i know reyes is on his way to madrid so its not to much brain power who we could get....

owen and becks for reyes ;)

The fact its even a rumour this far away from the window tells me it aint gonna happen, there arn't may instances in the past that what Arsenal are doing in the transfer market is known before it happens.
Mind u wenger said he wanted a fox in the box when he got jeffers few years ago, owen would do that job very well.

I like Owen top drawer

but still cant get mi head around why he went for 8 million to Real at that time in the market he was worth 30 mill easy

heard it may be something with knee probs

at one point the other rumour was a swap for Ruud for Owen but nothing concrete as I heard last nite off Mickey T

lets wait an see Mickie m8

Still the braggin rights of the forum to come on may 21st eh/ lol

bragging rights of the forum lol... whats that all about then ?

i c its the FA cup.... ok then to please you of course but any cheating and i can ban you for a week ;)

thats fair aint it pmsl

Back