a drink that must be tried!

Mrs Rawsy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, thought i would share one of my fave drinks with you all, but i must tell you, once you have tried this there is no going back, it is fab :proud:
Depending on how strong you like your drinks ( mine is mostly alcohol )
In a tall glass put Taboo, Malibu, Peach Schnapps and Lemonade.

ENJOY!!!
Let me know if you try and this and what you think

A blend of vodka and peach and tropical juices, delicious :proud:

Yes but you can many single malts, there is only one of this drink, you cant say yuk until you have tried it, trust me

sounds lovely, will have to see if they have it in my local offlicence :)

It's the most vile concoction ever and neat vodka goes down with less burn. They launched it years ago with another drink called Mirage which was quite pleasant. It's not so common these days.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRD-vQa7JB8]YouTube - Taboo / Mirage (drink) advert 1980s[/ame]

nah, this is a drink

Baby brain

get a freezing (small) glass
add a shot of baileys
in another glass, add a shot of pernod, and a little bit of blackcurrant cordial, stir
add the pernod to the baileys, and stir

drink within about 45 seconds, or use the spoon you used to stir it, to scoop it out like mousse if left longer than this

old days are, Take That and a bottle of Two Dogs, oh heaven :proud:

nah, this is a drink

Baby brain

add a shot of baileys
in another glass, add a shot of pernod, and a little bit of blackcurrant cordial, stir

drink within about 45 seconds, or use the spoon you used to stir it, to scoop it out like mousse if left longer than this

Squashed frogs are good too. Dont know whats in them, but they red at the bottom, green in the middle, and yellow on the top. Right wrecking machines they be. lmao

nah, this is a drink

Baby brain

add a shot of baileys

ha ha ha i remember drinking one of these on my 18th (easy with the jokes) but instead of blackcurrent it was some green liquor but instead of baby brains they called it "Dragon Snot".
i also had a glass of milk then a glass of guinnes, then a glass of lemonade all three downed quite quickly....oh and a bucket as when the three drinks mix in your stomach it erupts and you vomit it all up straight away....good though..

Red Witch....

Pernod and black added to half a piny of cider. mmm

OR

Black Russian,

1 part Tia Maria
2 parts Vodka
4 Parts Coke

(I make this in a 2litre coke bottle at xmas, don't hear the kids lol)

Squashed frogs are good too. Dont know whats in them, but they red at the bottom, green in the middle, and yellow on the top. Right wrecking machines they be. lmao

cocktail_image.php

Alcohols

* 1 Part Advocaat
* 1 Part Midori

Mixers

* 1 Part Grenadine Syrup

Add the Grenadine syrup into a shot glass, which is to look like the blood. This should be followed by equal amounts of advocaat, then Midori, which will look like the green frog and the oozing gunk!

Note that, depending on the advocaat, the advocaat may prefer to float on top of the Midori. If this is the case, add the advocaat after the Midori

Red Witch....

Pernod and black added to half a piny of cider. mmm

OR

Black Russian,

1 part Tia Maria
2 parts Vodka
4 Parts Coke

(I make this in a 2litre coke bottle at xmas, don't hear the kids lol)

for a proper black russian, you should use kahula, i have a bottle here, its sick, lol

Kahlua%201.75.jpg

Back