$700 software?

M

Mikimak

Look at this as seen <a href="http://www.hackertronics.com/section8.htm" target="_blank">here</a>

874 SMART CARD SOFTWARE COLLECTION This complete collection of smartcard software includes everything crooks have access to, to build a computer interfaceable programmer to hack smart cards. Smart cards are used for satellite ** reception, digital cellular phones, payphones, gas cards, cash machine/ATM cards, mass transportation cards, access control cards, etc. You will receive all the necessary software to manipulate these cards (i.e., changing values, cloning, and adding credits) test your company security now before crooks do.<br />....................................................................................SOFTWARE PACKAGE...$775.00

Seems abit expensive

[ 25 February 2002: Message edited by: Mikimak ]</p>

trouble is the americans would probably pay it, all those hamburgers its a wonder the whole nation doesnt moo lol

this should be in the scams section even i am not this stoopid to buy one

I think what you guys are missing is that its software that can also edit credit card and vending card data....I mean if you were looking to go into credit fraud in a big way then you can use the software to duplicate cards..print cards (using the tools found on the said site)...change data to false details....sign the back...giving you instant access to the account until the authorities stop it!....$700 is nothing compared to the money you could make if you were interested in organized crime....

Still seem like a scam??

Back