6900HD patches

I am a big Phantom fan, and very grateful for his excellent patches for the popular 6900 super HD, but I have to report in the hope it may be helpful that after installing patch 732 I had major sound synch problems. I went back to patch 730 and all was fine again. Has anyone else had the same issue?

Yes, I had the same problems but they seem to have cleared-up without me doing anything although the audio levels on all chanels have changed.

Well, still sound sync problems for me with this patch. If the server glitches a couple of times (which they all do from time to time...even the best ones!) then the sound jumps out of sync with the picture, getting further out with each glitch. Also, as with every patch so far, if the picture freezes it stays frozen saying "scrambled picture" for ever until you change channels or turn on and off again. This makes recording useless...or if you are watching in another room its very annoying having to go back to the receiver. Is there anything that could be done in the patches so that the picture can unscramble quickly without permanent freezing?
Many thanks Phantom, youre a star.

Back