500c on sale

daz999

Member ++
Reaction score
hello guys, can we trust dvbmonkey?? just about to order my first 500c...

its on sale, now its 54.30

thanks for the reply mate, feedbacks are not very good is it?.. ok 'll check 'em on fleebay..

thanks again mate,

switch dont buy one from flee bay they pass your address on to the cable company

thanks for the reply mate, feedbacks are not very good is it?.. ok 'll check 'em on fleebay..

thanks again mate,

Well I didnt actually have any problem with the ones I got but they did take about 4 weeks to come but at saying that....I knew from previous feedback that they would take approx that long to come but others have had problems, I guess its hit or miss.

Hi I Have a few Dm500c tried and tested if your interested Email me removed napster
All Located in Belfast for Dispatch via Royalmail Special Delivery Before 1pm Next Day:grab:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I Have a few Dm500c tried and tested if your interested Email me *****************
All Located in Belfast for Dispatch via Royalmail Special Delivery Before 1pm Next Day:grab:

naughty naughty no cable suff for sale mate

Last edited by a moderator:
you should never buy from anyone unless they are verified either by a mod in around about way....or by senior members....m8s....:licka:

Well if you get one of the recent boxes of dvbmonkey then your laughing, I cracked mine open today and the quality is very good, clean soldering, heatsinks present, and the NXP philips tuner as advertised. I'm very happy with the service they gave me...if a little slow..

I got a box from Dvb monkey, Unfortunatly It took nearly 2 months. But was on there sight the other day and they desided to freeze all stock because they cudnt keep up with the high demand. (was giving them a bad name) They are now selling again so it will be interesting to see if they have cleaned up there act.

i all ways get mine from a guy called peng

quality always to noch

dvb seller are good too i find

I bought some off them lately and they were sub par.
Motherboards were reworked and poorly soldered.
Power gone on one of them and tuner knackered in the other .
Power supplies were crap too,blew after a few minutes.

So far 100% with dvbseller.. delivery been about a week from order to delivery.

I bought some off them lately and they were sub par.
Motherboards were reworked and poorly soldered.
Power gone on one of them and tuner knackered in the other .
Power supplies were crap too,blew after a few minutes.

its a while since i had ordered from them but found them spot on myself fast delivery compared to other sellers on that side

Back