Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

50% off at pizza hut.

funny beat me to this post sargie 6 of us have just used one today we all had are own cheesy crust large pizzas come to around £65 for the lot with bottles of stella aswell

the fcuking nuts well worth it only sunday to thursday though you cant use them at the weekend.

EEEEWWWWW m8 seriously you need to get out more.

Considering the price mate it was a deal and a half dont get me wrong I hit a nice restaurant now and again I normally spend around £70 on me and the misses every Saturday.

To pay under that for 6 people including lager's and a bit chocky cake jeezaz I think its great and I like the cheesy crust lol

not as nice as a bottle of claret and a 10oz fillet of steak dashed with butterfly prawns and cray tails in a chili oil but hay who can afford that every day.

good bargain and left filled up so 9 out of 10 for me the Stella bottles are £3.20 they should be around £2.70

Considering the price mate it was a deal and a half dont get me wrong I hit a nice restaurant now and again I normally spend around £70 on me and the misses every Saturday.

To pay under that for 6 people including lager's and a bit chocky cake jeezaz I think its great and I like the cheesy crust lol

not as nice as a bottle of claret and a 10oz fillet of steak dashed with butterfly prawns and cray tails in a chili oil but hay who can afford that every day.

good bargain and left filled up so 9 out of 10 for me the Stella bottles are £3.20 they should be around £2.70

Lol m8 read the sentence again in my qoute properly and you will see the joke ;)

Back