5 US and 5 US+1 no longer working

j1mgg

Inactive User
Reaction score
I noticed last night that these no longer work and get scrambled, I still have all my movies and sports and other premium channels but just not this. I have searched using the find button on the bouquet that has all satellite channels and cant find a thin.

Using 5, channel, sky and five and have no found it. Any one else experience this as I am missing CSI. Done a delete all this morning and rescanned and will have a look when i am free during work to see if it is there.

All 4 channels are on the same frequency thing so maybe something has went wrong with my scan. SNR is 72 which i dont know is maybe causing a problem.

any way of checking out if your dish is correctly inline and getting a good strength signal as it may have moved with the weather over christmas or the lnb maybe damaged?

they are on frequency 12411/H/27500 do a rescan and look on that frequency

edogg

I am just lost at what is going on now. The scan says they are fine and picks up the channels and are on the correct frequency according to lingsat, but when i change to them it just says scrambled. I am also having problems with channel 4 now and the snr is at 5% when it is usually at 70%+.

I should receive a dm500 s later this week which i will give a shot after that it will be trying to work out if my dish is lined up properly as it took a little bang when ice fell off the roof a couple of months ago. Although the actual dish curve is fine there is a dent on the mesh part that bends back of the dish.

Back