40% off Odeon Cinemas

jamesyboyjim

Inactive User
Reaction score
I think it only covers sunday - thursdays and expires on the 31st but its a good chance to see a film at a more reasonable price on a day other than wednesday :)

here you go

This'll bring their prices down inline with the other cinema chains then... Cheers...

some good films coming out too, might just treat us both one evening.

Oh highlander! I thought you'd never ask lol ;)

This'll bring their prices down inline with the other cinema chains then... Cheers...

Lol you say that but I went to vue last weekend £8.90 it cost for a standard ticket. I nearly fainted lol.

Last edited:
Lol you say that but I went to vue last weekend £8.90 it cost for a standard ticket. I nearly fainted lol.

Never been in one of these mate... What makes the Vue so special lol? (mind, no idea what makes the Odeon £2 more expensive then other cinemas!!!)

My fave is the FACT, they have pretentious art gallery collections and a trendy bar where you can take a pint in with you, £6.80 per peep... not too bad I say!!

Always load on munchies from Home Bargains as well before I go in :proud:... I ain't buying food in any cinema; must be a 300% levie over high street prices... sod that...

My fave is the FACT, they have pretentious art gallery collections and a trendy bar where you can take a pint in with you, £6.80 per peep... not too bad I say!!...
I've watched Blade Runner: Final Cut and Downfall at the FACT. Screen 2 was great (sound and picture spot-on), however there's not enough leg room in screen 3 in my 6ft opinion...

Back