4,000 foreign murderers and rapists we can't throw out. . .

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
[h=1]4,000 foreign murderers and rapists we can't throw out. . . and, yes, you can blame human rights again[/h]
  • Government wants to deport them but admits many cannot be kicked out
  • Thousands cite Human Rights Act that guarantees the 'right to family life'
  • Parliamentary answer reveals scale of foreign criminals 'living in the community'

Read more: 4,000 foreign murderers and rapists we can't throw out... and, yes, you can blame human rights again | Mail Online

fooking joke,should put them on another island with cameron the tit

Should really make all foreign nationals intending to live or work here sign a legally binding document which states that their right to stay in the uk is dependant on them not being convicted of a serious crime. Really is poor successive goverment policy to allow this. Especially when you consider that you cant even go on holiday to america if you have relatively minor convictions.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

for anyone to claim their human rights are being violated after comitting these sorts of crimes, then being agreed with, is pissing all over the rights of their victims

they should have NO rights, they are scum, and worse, they are scum from other countries that should not be our problem

deport them by force, and be done with it, any 'fine' the EU imposes for it will be cheaper than looking after the scumbags

for anyone to claim their human rights are being violated after comitting these sorts of crimes, then being agreed with, is pissing all over the rights of their victims

they should have NO rights, they are scum, and worse, they are scum from other countries that should not be our problem

deport them by force, and be done with it, any 'fine' the EU imposes for it will be cheaper than looking after the scumbags

I don't see how anyone could argue with a single word of what you have said Digi.

Back