Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3 rrods xbox;s

pspmixer

Inactive User
just bought 3 rrod xbox 360
2 elite console
1 arcade conosle

anyone know how to fix this
as id like to flash them at some point if can be fixed

You could try the xclamp fix.

However, it would be better to get them reflowed properly. Send a PM to Dilly1066 or Oggy.

With regards to flashing, if you do not plan to go online RGH may be an option (dependent on dashboard version). If sending away for a reflow, it would be advisable to get it done in one go.

manged to get number of the elite console

one was 0110 green light on power brick

other was 0001 red light on power brick

i couldnt get numbers of white xbox as tray kept coming out it didn have 3 red lights on front

but what i weird is when i plugged av leads in turned on the console it works no red rights or nothing (could i flash this one then )

for all them i used a new power brick and lead as just bought one off amazon for £8 and no hard rive on any of them

Xboxes don't turn on without a display cable.

Forget Arcade/Elite, you need to describe them in terms of Xenon/Zephyr/Falcon/Opus/Jasper. There is a stickied thread.

You are on a winner with the one that has the drive that pops as this is just a drive replacement( you will need to read the original drive). You will need to find out what drive it is. What dashboard is it on as this will determine whether it can be glitched. The best option IMO.

The 0110 is a possible fix, but not guaranteed. I presume that this is a Falcon
The 0001 is possibly a blown mosfet or short circuit when someone tried an Xclamp fix on it.

Xboxes don't turn on without a display cable.

Forget Arcade/Elite, you need to describe them in terms of Xenon/Zephyr/Falcon/Opus/Jasper. There is a stickied thread.

You are on a winner with the one that has the drive that pops as this is just a drive replacement( you will need to read the original drive). You will need to find out what drive it is. What dashboard is it on as this will determine whether it can be glitched. The best option IMO.

The 0110 is a possible fix, but not guaranteed. I presume that this is a Falcon
The 0001 is possibly a blown mosfet or short circuit when someone tried an Xclamp fix on it.

just done the towel trick on 0001 console and it now works dont know how long it will last but its on
thing it wont do now is update to lastest firmware as comes up with error
downloaded lastest dashboard from xbox . com and put on usb stick but wont update

That would suggest that the console was on pre 13146 dashboard and the DVD drive had custom firmware. You were meant to flash to stock first, upgrade and then flash custom.

That would suggest that the console was on pre 13146 dashboard and the DVD drive had custom firmware. You were meant to flash to stock first, upgrade and then flash custom.
i havnet flashed that console yet
got other working elites which i have

Back