**3 Month Free Trial @ DW** DIY Repairs n Custom Modifications

Hejira

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thanks to the Interest of Members n By the Grace of Whatever God saw fit, Admin's n Mods Approval, we have on a probationary period a few New sections added to the already Great DW forum!

DIY Repairs n Custom Modifications:

1. LCD/Plasma Tv's n Monitors
2. Sat/Cable/DTV Recievers
3. Games Consoles
4. PC/Routers/Media Players
5. Mobile Phones
6. Home Appliances

I would urge all members to post their Hardware repair problems or a Pic of your Custom Mod in the relevant section to try n get the ball rolling.

Please Note: The safety issue with regards electrical Reapirs has been raised "ELECTRICTY KILLS" and I would ask any member thinking about repairing such items use their common sense and every precaution to ensure accidents don't happen. If you are in any doubt about your own ability or the procedure itself DON'T DO IT It's not worth it. At least you will understand what is required if you need to take it to a professional for repair.

I'm sure comments n suggestions would be welcome, after all this is an effort to provide even more help to DW Members, but don't expect anyone to take any notice LOL I think I was just Lucky!

Many Thanks to All that showed n Interest n offered comments, also to the Admin's for making it happen. I hope it proves a valuable addittion to DW.

Now Bloody use it I did my Bit!

Hejira

Shameless Bump! :)

Just want all to know it's there, n make use only a 3 month trial

USE IT or LOSE IT!

Back