3 laptops for 1 modded xbox

wenglishboy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi anybody want to swap 3 laptops for a modded xbox.

the laptops consist of 2 old b&q laptops and a toshiba tectra 7200 with cdrom and floppy. 2 power supply units. 1 for both b&q laptops and 1 for tectra. willing to part with a bit of cash too. anybody willing to make any sort of offer for a modded xbox i will consider. cheers. I hope to deliver and pick up in blackburn area but will also consider any other options put to me about delivery etc.

can you post the specs of them m8, more info is better than none

i got a few modded xbox's here m8, would be interested in a deal if i knew a bit more about the laptops. would have to be through the post though as im in south wales.

DD
EDIT: cant find any mention of a tecra 7200 through the toshiba site m8, but is this it?

Last edited:
3 laptops analoge gerold silver sky digi box ntl digi box pace box trade considered.

tecra 720 cdt 1.2 system unit... modem..expansion slot for ethernet or wireless card i think.. rs232..printer...external monitor..infrared..floppy swap with cdrom..14 or 15 inch monitor??...p2 266mhz processor. 80mb ram battery holding charge very well. power supply very good condition. boots up but no hard disk. has the hdisk holder but no hardisk supplied due to being damaged whilst left in my cellar for ages I think..It has another slot of which im not sure what its used for. onboard sound and speakers. and yet another slot of which im not sure its used for. says built in America on it. you will need a bootable copy of win98 at least to get it up and running. All these slots have the hiding covers which either unclip on a hinge or slide off to reveal. very sleek design. grey. monitor hinges in good nick. energy compliant sticker on it. Bios comes up with options etc. just not got any further due to harddisk not workin and not having the time since my new arrivalS of twins. and another port is the keyboard/mouse input port.

hope this helps on the tecra guys. It has all the serial stickers on back etc.

the other 2 are old b&Q laptops thats all i can say about these as they are still in the cellar. i know the harddisk are not big enough for a windows os. So i lost intrest in them. they do have rs232 and some others too but cant remember i was just using these as a giveaway really to clear up space in cellar i know that they both power on with the one power supply unit. not sure on battery status now. when powered on 1 monitor comes on and the other remains blank. If you look at these as a gift for the swap rather than part of the deal im not bothered... im sure you guys with the know how will get them up and running. Thats all i can say about them oh yeah they are red and they are in the cellar somewhere so i write all this from memory....oh yeah floppy disk only on these two....

As clear and precise as my knowledge will allow.

hope this helps guys.

i also have a gerold chipped and ntl digi box silve sky digi box and a pace digi box if anybody intested not chipped or hacked the digi boxes though if anybody cares for these as well. oh yeah and a sat dish black mesh. i think i have orignial card for both ntl and sky boxs too. and remotes too with all boxes. will confirm everything is there before deal is done though

please pm me for further details stating what details you need.

Last edited:
wenglishboy do you already have an xbox thats unmodded???
i dont have a modded xbox at hand but i CAN chip them if you
already had the modchip.

yeah i do...although i dont want soft mod as i may wish to go online at msoft. lets talk liam. will be able to chat more in detail on sunday..where would i get the chip alone from?? would be willing to purchase it and then for your troubles give you the tecra if thats what you want from my list. depending on the price of the chip.

Last edited:
digidude said:
i got a few modded xbox's here m8, would be interested in a deal if i knew a bit more about the laptops. would have to be through the post though as im in south wales.

DD
EDIT: cant find any mention of a tecra 7200 through the toshiba site m8, but is this it?

south wales no probs for me as im often up and down from north to tredegar could possible make arrangements.

tredegar is about 20 mins from me m8 so if you wanted to get a chip and bring the chip and box down it wouldnt be a problem, only takes 10 mins to fit, they can also be turned off to go on live (got mine setup like that)

back to work i go... digi may take you up on that. will search for a modchip asap and then maybe sort something out...let me get all shite out of cellar and confirm all the stuff and precise details to what i have and maybe like u said in shout box we can make a deal. wont be down while late feb/ early march at earliest anyhow. recoupin the cost of crimbo at the moment. hey just noticed my first gold star....ive been wondering when it would come.. thought i was destin to be a silver star general for eternity lol by the way when i get measurments of dish to i measure the whole thing or just from centre to end (circumference i think its called, forget the other name never was anygood at school)?

Last edited:
Back