3 in 1 Portable Jump Starter and Air Compressor

gchd

Inactive User
Reaction score
£19.99 was £39.99 @ Maplin

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=49038&source=1&DOY=27m2

Up to 400A cranking power
12V power supply output - ideal for spotlights, car vacuums, portable fridges etc
200psi compressor for inflating car and cycle tyres, inflatable toys etc.
17Ah battery
Built-in light
Complete with heavy duty jump leads

This fully portable jump starter and compressor is ideal for jump starting a car or light truck. It can also be used to power up 12V batteries in recreational vehicles and equipment that doesn''t get used everyday, such as boats and motorcycles.

Comes complete with both mains and in car charging adaptors.

Will Not Jumpstart 2.0L diesel Engine Though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Not Jumpstart 2.0L diesel Engine Though!

I think they are of little use to be honest. The battery is much too small for anything except a very quick crank. If you need to preheat your diesel then forget it.

very useful in winter morns,,had mine about 2 yrs now,,needed it now and again

just about to order one but before i do, when you say it wont start a 2.0 deisal, does that include 2.8 petrol or above?

is there a model which will work on a 2.0 desil?
started my brothers 3.1 jeep of off one of these before :)

just gotta make sure there charged well from the first charge, if you have one mate and it dont start the motor you put id take it back and get another

Just get a calcium battery, since I've had mine, no need for pushing the car down the road in the winter.

However they are very usefull for winter mornings when car's doesn't start and need bit extra power to crank.

You would be better off finding out why it wont start. I always fit the largest battery you can fit and buy a decent quality one like a Bosch.

Back