3.2e needed

I'm burning on yellow datawrite -R discs. I will upgrade as suggested and see if that helps. I have got Star Wars to work but I get past the H&S screen and a couple of loading screens and then I get the disc not recognised message! Thanks for your help, as always it is much appreciated.

let me know how u get on

those discs might not be very good for the wii, i know asdas -rs work ;)

redownload the file in the softmod stickie and follow the instructions to upgrade in the second post m8

I used your most recent file when I did the softmod and that went without any problems. Sounds like it may be the discs I am using, I will try some others - when I have bought some! I will report back!

All sorted, I used a verbatin disk and all was peachy!!

Will give those asda ones a try!

Thanks again.

Is there no direct link for 3.2 firmware!?

I like others as i made a thread, tried to downgrade, instead mines went pear shaped and upgraded to 3.4e Before that i was using 3.3e with ritek -r disks, but all i got was please insert media :(

I think when you are on 3.4 you will have to wait for a homebrew that works on 3.4 I have 3.2e wads mentioned by english but you need the wadmanager to upload them

edogg

Is there no direct link for 3.2 firmware!?

I like others as i made a thread, tried to downgrade, instead mines went pear shaped and upgraded to 3.4e Before that i was using 3.3e with ritek -r disks, but all i got was please insert media :(
why dont you follow the instructions and upload them urself to file factory or something and then share with us instead of asking for a direct link. no0b ;)

to english i have got the verbs from maplins 100 -Rs for £14.99 and so far i have 100% success with games so thank you very much for all your efforts and input

so if any one has problems with games that are working on this list
h**p://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Backup_Launcher_v3
as working then try verbs

edogg

Last edited:
to english i have got the verbs from maplins 100 -Rs for £14.99 and so far i have 100% success with games so thank you very much for all your efforts and input

ur welcome m8. thats cheap i know where my next batch is coming from :)

ur welcome m8. thats cheap i know where my next batch is coming from :)

should have said only until 24 dec and by the way i can confirm family trainer as working with backup launcher 3g The mat is available from dealextreme for £15.47 mine took 5 days for delivery

edogg

Back