2GB Moreinterop USB bracelet

Thank you for taking the time to register.

Your USB bracelet will be mailed to you within a few business days.

thanks to the poster

Just seen this :) Thanks for posting Tony.

But!! I am going to do you all a favour and not reg for one, so as not to put the mockers on it ;)
So when you get them you can all thank me :Hit:

Usb bracelet??? Never heard of them. Are they like a dongle?
Well I am now a business owner. LOL
Cheers 4 the info

cheers for the link. has anyone recieved theirs????

no sign yet might be coming on snailmail

nope nothing as yet, poss one of the normall get your adress and give fk all offers .. still, gonna give it a bit longer before i start to send them spam lol :p

I registered for one ages ago and still no sign..... :(

Thanks to the poster anyways :Cheers:

:)

Not recieved mine either, wonder what they are going to do with my details?????:FRIGHT:

Not recieved mine either, wonder what they are going to do with my details?????:FRIGHT:

Proberly sold it to a german consortium.. who will then send crap through your door... ever seen an empty house where no one collects post???

Not recieved mine either, gave my business email address....

I got mine this morning. Horrible colour (bright orange), and it looks more like a swimming band than a usb device. Only in America would you consider actually wearing it. But I've cut off the strap bit, reformatted, and it's now my smallest USB stick. I hope everyone else gets theirs.

Cheers Tony.

when did you order yours beady??? i ordered mine on the 18th?? the origional post was 15th :) hope my lot come :)

well i ordered mine before i put this post up and still not got it devo lol

Can't remember when I ordered, but it was no more than a day or two after the first post. I did put my university work address down, so maybe that made a difference.

Good luck to you all.

Back