26 East dish

what dish you got m8, my music should come in on an 80cm dish. you may be slightly offline from the satellite arc and it may be enough to stop you from recieving some weaker channels

if you got a 1M dish then you should get my music, and looking at the strength on the transponder on 26E you should get mbc as well, did you install it yourself? try tweaking the alaignment to bring my music in

What size dish do you need to get 26east in the uk please guys?

MBC provide free-to-air chans and there is the new one starting 5th March - MBC Action, the best in high-octane western series, movies and action reality shows, keeping everyone buzzing 24/7. To only name a few, launch shows include the exclusive free-to-air premiere of award winning series Lost, Prison Break and The 4400.
The action-packed March movie lineup includes xXx, Blade 2, Pulp Fiction, Wake of Death and Collateral Damage. Hugely popular Nash Bridges, 24, Pimp My Ride and Daredevils Live will also burst onto the MBC Action grid. (mbc.net)

MBC Action - badr4 26East, 11919.00MHz, pol.H SR:27500 FEC:3/4 SID:6 PID:406/606 (English)

I can get 10 channels on that transponder but not MBC with a level of 60% and quality of 71%.

Only got a 70cm dish in the Midlands

Crazy

if you got a 1M dish then you should get my music, and looking at the strength on the transponder on 26E you should get mbc as well, did you install it yourself? try tweaking the alaignment to bring my music in

did install myself dd m8, will work on it tomoz if its a dry day lol, tbh i think the elevation is just out a tad..

will post back findings.....

cheers

Back