mc_biggyb

Inactive User
Reaction score
Morning All,

25% off Panasonic goods from h**p://shop.panasonic.c*m

You will need to enter the following code when you reach the checkout:

L2508TsB

Hope it helps!

" We're sorry, but the coupon/special offer code you entered did not match any in our records. Please check the code carefully and try again. "

Dosent work - and the american site wont ship to UK anyway, nice try though m8

will investigate! bare with me!
===

works for me....i tried to purchase HDC-SD9EB-S camcorder retailing at £698.99. i put in the promo code: L2508TsB

discount:-£174.75

it is a case sensitive code and you should be able to use it from any computer. i put in my hotmail address to make sure it wasn't restricted to certain email accounts.

let me know if this helps mate. i can only apologise if it didn't

Last edited:
will investigate! bare with me!
===

works for me....i tried to purchase HDC-SD9EB-S camcorder retailing at £698.99. i put in the promo code: L2508TsB

discount:-£174.75

it is a case sensitive code and you should be able to use it from any computer. i put in my hotmail address to make sure it wasn't restricted to certain email accounts.

let me know if this helps mate. i can only apologise if it didn't
it may be that i was trying to do a plasma or something - good find if anyone else gets it going - well spotted

Terms and Conditions:

The voucher is valid till 31/12/08 and can be used at any time to purchase goods with 25% discount. Employees can also shop from home.
Up to 10 items can be purchased at any one time from our product range (excluding accessories).
The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher promotion on the shop.
To use, enter the voucher at the checkout before the order is placed.

i have no idea why it didn't work for ya mate! apologies!

is this for the US or UK site??

Thanks for this m8....looking for a new tv

works, although prices are higher than independent retailers after discount. Nevertheless a great find...

i was gonna say for plasma or lcd try empire direct.....i work for a small electrical retailer and the discount we get from panasonic..at trade prices are still more than empire direct.....

get ya..lol.......

i think when you work it out all you save is the vat anyway...but i also think staff trade prices vary from shop to shop...oh plus 10% is our company policy......but much cheaper shopping else where....

Seems to work but even with voucher they are about £450 too much.....LOL

1 of: TH-50PZ700PED, £2495.99 each

Items: £2495.99
Discount: -£624.00
Postage & Packing: £35.00
Order Total: £1906.99
(including £284.01 VAT)

Your order includes £624.00 voucher

Good code though

Back