24" LCD Monitor

rajaster

Inactive User
Reaction score
Alright All.. I cant decide on what new monitor to buy!?

My first choice has always been the Samsung SM2494HM which on sales was 177 before april end but since has been hiked to 240..

Other choices are the Samsung sm2443BW, Iiyama ProLite B2409HDS/Or 2407 model, LG W2361V-PF from Pixmania on HUKD, Asus VH242H, Acer X243HQ, BenQ G2411HDA.

Phew thats all.. what do you all thinks guys.. i want 24" with dvi/vga, HDMI, and wouldnt mind height adjustable stand, USB or speakers.. My budget is below £200 inc postage but prefer cheap as possible..

can anyone advise any other or their experiences with the customer services with Samsung/lg/benq/asus/acer?

Thanks

How about this from Aria - 24"Acer Full HD

One thing though, it's only got DVI and VGA, no HDMI from what I can see. HDCP compatable for viewing Blu-Ray content.

I'd get one if I hadn't bought a monitor recently, gutted to tell you the truth - seems like a bargain.

Hope that helps.

Edit: Forgot to mention the Price - £130

Last edited:
wooops am prone to typos today.. i was speaking about the asus mate lol.

wooops am prone to typos today.. i was speaking about the asus mate lol.

Lol, ain't we all?

Asus looks like a good deal mate, but it has got a lower contrast ratio and response time than the BenQ. Though I'm not sure it would make much of a difference...

Thanks bro.. i decided to buy the LG from pixmania.. although its 23" its practically same size as the asus and also has HDMI etc. got all the extra care stuff chucked in all in for £170 as they had a very good offer on.. hopefully will have been worth it.. was going to order from ebuyer but i couldnt remember my user name and password lol

Back