24" FULL HD LED TV : Ends Midnight

**override**

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the most versatile TVs on the market, this 24” LED TV (Full HD) will fulfil all your home and mobile entertainment needs.

This stylish LED TV features a built-in PVR and USB Input, allowing you to pause, rewind and record live TV and even playback your favourite movies, TV shows, music and photos.

This 24” LED TV (Full HD) gives you razor sharp clarity, crisp and clear images and an absolutely amazing viewing experience!

Keep a eye on this site,they were doing 32" LED for £149.00 other week,but too late to up the link

24" LED TV (Full HD) - Buy your 24" LED TV (Full HD) from Kogan UK

One of the most versatile TVs on the market, this 24” LED TV (Full HD) will fulfil all your home and mobile entertainment needs.

This stylish LED TV features a built-in PVR and USB Input, allowing you to pause, rewind and record live TV and even playback your favourite movies, TV shows, music and photos.

This 24” LED TV (Full HD) gives you razor sharp clarity, crisp and clear images and an absolutely amazing viewing experience!

Keep a eye on this site,they were doing 32" LED for £149.00 other week,but too late to up the link

24" LED TV (Full HD) - Buy your 24" LED TV (Full HD) from Kogan UK

Would make a cracking monitor for £110 1TB PVR , shame it has not got a PC Input, I am a bit dubious how it's so cheap sporting a 1TB Hard-drive.

Would make a cracking monitor for £110 1TB PVR , shame it has not got a PC Input, I am a bit dubious how it's so cheap sporting a 1TB Hard-drive.

Ad says 'A USB storage device must be connected to enable recording.' so think you have to provide your own. Not heard of Kogan tv's before, anybody got experience of them?
HH.

edit: had a wee look over @ avforums, not very many mentions over there but none of them are great.

Last edited:

From the Spec Sheet:
Supported USB Devices Powered External Drives up to 1TB
No hard drive included

Back