20% Off Everything - B&Q Weekend 20th & 21st October 2012

Exos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
If you join the B&Q Club, they have a 20% off everything this weekend (20th/21st October)

I plan on buying my flooring for the rest of the house rather than use the trade card as it offers a better deal.

B&Q 20% off £20 spend
In-store Only
Discount: 20% off £20 spend
Who for: Anyone
Use by: Sun 21 Oct 2012

How: Sign up for free to the B&Q Club* and you'll be emailed a membership number. Go to your nearest B&Q this Sat 20 and Sun 21 Oct and give your number at the till to get 20% off when you spend £20 or more.

The detail: Membership also gives access to exclusive deals, such as three for two on all batteries and light bulbs.

Discount excludes online purchases, special order items or items that need delivery. Can't be used with other discounts, gift cards, installation, B&Q Trade Account Cards, or Tradepoint cards.

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/content/marketing/bandqclub/index.jsp?noCookies=false

Last edited by a moderator:
DONT FORGET - as a B&Q Club Member you also get FREE Kids Classes! i signed up ages ago just for this little perk. If u ring them to book, u can take more than 1 child too. Half an hour making bird tables and feeders while i look at drill bits and the wife steals wallpaper samples!

If you join the B&Q Club, they have a 20% off everything this weekend (20th/21st October)

I plan on buying my flooring for the rest of the house rather than use the trade card as it offers a better deal.

B&Q 20% off £20 spend
In-store Only
Discount: 20% off £20 spend
Who for: Anyone
Use by: Sun 21 Oct 2012

How: Sign up for free to the B&Q Club* and you'll be emailed a membership number. Go to your nearest B&Q this Sat 20 and Sun 21 Oct and give your number at the till to get 20% off when you spend £20 or more.

The detail: Membership also gives access to exclusive deals, such as three for two on all batteries and light bulbs.

Discount excludes online purchases, special order items or items that need delivery. Can't be used with other discounts, gift cards, installation, B&Q Trade Account Cards, or Tradepoint cards.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
If its laminate flooring your after "floors to go" do a 20% off deal everyday of the week for pensioners but don't advertise it for some reason, just take a granny with you and ask,
it might work out cheaper than b&q ;)

If its laminate flooring your after "floors to go" do a 20% off deal everyday of the week for pensioners but don't advertise it for some reason, just take a granny with you and ask,
it might work out cheaper than b&q ;)

I need the same flooring as my kitchen, which is from B&Q. £29 a pack.......I need 14 packs!

Back